Hluk - fort, museum

Hluk - fort, museum

Renaissance water fortress also known as Šarovcova. It was owned by lesser nobility, then by the Zástřizlovy from 1460, followed by the Lords of Kunovice (the emblem in the courtyard dates back to1559) and then belonged to the Lichtensteins from 1625 until the 1920s. Finally it is in the care of the municipality and renovated in the 1960s, and now serves as the cultural centre for the entire town...

nám. Komenského 162

Kurovice - fortress

Kurovice - fortress

Medieval citadel of an Olomouc bishop renovated in the Renaissance style in the 16th century. For hundreds of years it was subjected to damage in the Hussite and Czech-Hungarian wars. In the 17th century it became a brewery, later on a residential building.

Fortress

Building structure from the 16th century. In the 17th century it belonged to Lukrecie Nekšova, married to Albrecht of Valdštein. Later on, the fortress was owned by the Jesuit college in Olomouc. It was renovated in Baroque style in the middle of the 18th century.


Events

(Fleret + host Franc Alpa)

Masters Of Rock Café (Zlín)

Fri 1/19/2018 19:00

(Supertramp Classics)

Zlin Congress Centre (Zlín)

Sat 4/28/2018 18:00

(Stálá expozice obrazů malíře Joži Uprky)

Joža Uprka Gallery (Uherské Hradiště)

Thu 12/31/2014 - Thu 12/30/2020

(Otmar Oliva - Příběh sochy)

Tourist information centre (Velehrad)

Fri 6/2/2016 - Tue 12/30/2019

(Archiv a čas 1947 - 1997 - 2017)

State District Archive (Kroměříž)

Wed 6/13/2017 - Thu 5/30/2018


Tip for a trip

Devil's Rocks - natural heritage area

Devil's Rocks - natural heritage area

A massive wall of sandstone blocks - creation of which was ascribed to devil - rises from a slope over...